Rescue One Training for Life, Inc. is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest emergency and safety training organizations, and independent distributors of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and supplies. Our certified training courses include: CPR/AED, First Aid, ACLS, PALS, BLS for Healthcare Providers, PHTLS, Bloodborne Pathogens, Emergency Medical Responder, Bleeding Control, Pet First Aid (with CPR), and Fire Extinguisher training. We can also customize classes for your specific group.
Our mission at Rescue One is to provide people with the knowledge, skills and tools to help save lives and deal with life safety emergencies properly.
Combining products, services, and training allows Rescue One to offer a totally integrated solution to your organization and provides a flexible, reliable, and expedited delivery approach to create a heart-safe environment.
To provide high quality products and superior customer service.
- Life safety training, products and solutions to individuals, health care providers, and organizations of all sizes. We are one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest life safety training organizations and independent distributors of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and supplies.
- Over 17 years of experience providing AED products and programs and are a top 20 distributor of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
- Highly trained, experienced instructors that have public safety backgrounds (firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, RN’s, etc.) and understand the significance and importance of exceptional training and all share a common element – the passion for teaching and saving lives.
- Training Course Certifications through our authorized training centers – American Heart Association (AHA), American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI), and Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI) Educational Center
- GSA Schedule for our government customers
- The ability to do business with a diversity supplier as a Woman Owned Small Business
- AED Sales and Service
- AED Program Management
- CPR and AED Training
First Aid Training
First Aid Supplies
Classroom and Onsite Training